Wednesday 22 May 2013

In Cassidy's Care: The Pre Launch Launch

Marcus and I had our pre release launch soiree, chez nous last night.
As is now customary we went off a little too quickly.
I believe that the 2nd bottle was opened before 6pm.
Definitely before Bazza arrived.
Consequently The Hunchback and The Scientist proceeded to slide further and further down the sofa with no great dignity...
We still managed food.
My spicy meatballs were pronounced 'the dog's bollocks'.
I'm unsure if that's a good thing.
Before we waved Bazza off into the night we found the time to light some candles and sit through a playback of 'In Cassidy's Care' which was proclaimed:
'Lovely' - Di
'Almost as good as the artwork' - Barry
'Fakkinbrullianch..." - Marcus
I'd been rendered speechless at this point so was unavailable for comment...

4 comments:

  1. Twas grand, cheers for a great night Mr Jones. Hope the talk of a Miracle Mile album launch gig wasn't completely drink induced. Never tire of that party trick where you get your knob out and it lights up like ET's finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that Marcus and I were so ahead of the game.
    I like to think of it as ET's thumb btw...

    ReplyDelete